Thursday, March 17, 2011

On to the Rembrandts

When I got back to Red today I didn't see the benefit of continuing with the hard pastels, so I went right to the Rembrandts.  It's nice working with them because I have many more color choices.  I bought several of the Rembrandts open stock in browns,  grays, and dull oranges and reds - animal colors, in other words.

Tomorrow I need to get serious about the crocheted throw as I need to finish it before I work on Red's back foot. 

Then it will be back to the quilt, but I'm still not sure exactly what to do with it.  I like the way the medium blue patches are looking, so I guess it's more of that.  The finishing touches on the quilt will probably be the frayed edges on the quilt patches.  In the end, I may have to dull down the blues.  They sure are pretty, but perhaps a bit too eye-catching.

I'm looking forward to getting back to this tomorrow - after, that is, I've finished cleaning the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment