Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Project for Art Glitter

Here's my fourth project for Art Glitter - an undersea votive.  It was fun and easy to make.  I wrote up the instructions which are on Art Glitter's blog.  To get there, follow the link at the left for my projects on Art Glitter.

I coated the glass votive with Mod Podge and used it to adhere the cut-out Fantasy Film shapes.  Then I added the glitter, shells, and beads for the fishes' eyes with E600- glue.  I really like the texture the Mod Podge gives to the glass - I put it on with a sponge brush.  It makes it look like antique glass, I think.  I'm planning to try applying Mod Podge to glass then adding a few strategically placed drops of alcohol inks.  It could turn out to be really pretty - we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment