Friday, October 23, 2015

Back to Needle Felting

It's been quite a while since I've done any needle felting and I miss it.  So I've decided to make a little fox and dress her in a nice costume of some sort.  Fortunately, I've saved the diagrams for the armatures from my past needle felting ventures, so it will be an easy start.

At this point, I've completed the armature and the core wool.  Her legs don't have any core wool because they're so skinny - just the blackish-brown that will be the final color.

All the while I've been working on her I've been contemplating how to dress her.  My first thought was a Victorian scullery maid.  But I think their dresses were floor-length and I hate to completely cover her shapely legs!  So, that's one idea and I don't know whether I'll end up going with it or not.  Just have to wait and see what she has to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment