Thursday, March 17, 2016

Working on Annie Cat

I did quite a bit of work in this session.  I worked more on the cat, added the damask pattern to the tablecloth and the pattern to the lace curtains.  Then I establish the basic shapes of the teapot, cup and saucer, and plate, along with their gold trim. I painted the lemon and the first attempt at the spoon.  I also added shadows on the tablecloth.

This session was pretty much just hard work, plodding along to establish all the basic shapes and local colors.  From here it will be a process or correction and refinement.

No comments:

Post a Comment