Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finished! Now for a Name...

I finished the necklace this afternoon, and I'm happy with it.  If only I could have logged on to Google I would have found the instructions for entering the Bead Dreams competition, and the application would be done.  But....it was not to be.  I don't know why, but I frequently have trouble connecting with Google.  Perhaps their servers get over-loaded.

At the back of the necklace, I intended to attach the drops to the other side.  It would have been better balanced that way, but no big deal.

As a last thought, I added the fruit headdresses, and it seems to give the piece a Polynesian feel, which I am using as a clue to guide me to a name.  "Tahitian Holiday" is a possibility, but I'm still searching.  "Monkey Princess?"  "Paradisio?"

No comments:

Post a Comment