Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finished Not So Fierce Puma

 

I've finished the puma pendant.  It may be a bit overdone with all the dangles.  Over-doing is one of my design problems.  It's one of my goals to strike the balance between embracing it as part of my style but still trying to rein it in - at least somewhat!  I'm not sure whether I was successful here.
 
The frosted glass leaf beads are among my very favorite beads and I'm happy to have found a good use for them.
 
My next challenge will be to work on the bear pendant that I began last week but set aside while I waited for an order of charoite cabochons.  They arrived, and they're beautiful.  But I'm not sure the dark purple is the right pairing for the dark colord bear.  But that's tomorrow's problem.  For now, I'm enjoying the puma and glad that I finally used her in a piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment