Saturday, July 26, 2014

A New Avatar

I'm working on my etsy shop and trying to improve my marketing.  The first part of that effort was creating an avatar for my shop that I could also use on my business cards.  So here it is - a fox in a rather wild garden of ferns and violets.  It turns out to be a bit busy and detailed for the avatar when it displays small, but it should look good on my business cards, which should arrive from the printer in a few days.  It also looked great on the heading of my newsletter.  So - mission accomplished!

By the way, this is watercolor pencil and sepia ink (with a crowquill pen tip) on Strathmore mixed media paper.  I really like this paper!

1 comment:

  1. Ik vind deze prachtig hoor, past perfect bij uw werken !
    groetjes,
    Simonne

    ReplyDelete