Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Painting Project Packet on Etsy

I used to work primarily with decorative acrylic painting, and in those days I designed my own pieces and produced instruction packets for many of them.  For a few years I advertised every month in the "Decorative Painter" which is the official magazine of the Society of Decorative Painters.

The other day a woman found my ad for this project packet in an old issue of the magazine and e-mailed me to ask if I still had the packets available.  In the old days, making the packets was labor intensive as I had to print the instructions, go to the copy center to get copies of the line drawings, have the photos developed, then assemble and mail the packet.

Melissa's question prompted me to re-do this one as a PDF and offer it in my Etsy shop. Here's the link if you're interested - https://www.etsy.com/listing/183285918/instruction-packet-decorative-painting? I'll be converting others as time allows.  I have dozens, and it seems like a shame to just let them languish.  Thanks, Melissa, for the boost! 

No comments:

Post a Comment