Sunday, December 27, 2015

Rabbit Mom

Here's the Mom Rabbit getting the last bits of her beautiful fur coat.  And she still needs her mouth line and whiskers.  I didn't give her a white star on her forehead like her daughter has.  Whether or not to do that will be one of my last decisions after the clothes are all made.

I'm planning a new section for my Etsy shop with my needle-felted and costumed animal dolls.  Whenever I make one I get very involved with it.  In fact, I have to keep reminding myself that these animals are not real.  But I can't resist posing them and pretending that they're talking with each other.

It will be hard to part with these little animals.  But I'll put a high price on them and if they sell I can feel good about donating the money to animal charities.  And in the meantime, I'll keep them in a display cabinet and enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment